Custom Search
strange creatures: An encounter of a strange creature

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

An encounter of a strange creature

This sighting is shared by the readers of this site on the comment area. I just post it here. This is on 10.31.09 - 1:54 am by Thomas:

It was 2004 Jan 3rd on my birthday, when me and three others to include my brother and close friend chris. Decide for kicks to wander through my parents woods at aprox. 20:00hours. I was a Michigan native at the time and grew up in Ravenna, a small town on the outside of Muskegon county. Upon entering the woods there was not a single thing out of the normal except four young men ages 12-17 wondering in a world unknown to us at night. Following a trail to the Westside of the property line that lead straight to the back of our woods we found ourselves in dead silence until we had finished the long trek. With us we had brought one flash light the was not fully charged due to the shear lack of prior planning, our venture was mere spontaneous. Upon arrival to the far portion of the woods we began to smell a smell I can only associate with death which is odd because it was roughly 30 degrees F, a temp. At which even rotting flesh should be frozen and absent of smell. Not long after the smell came sounds in the intermediate brush surrounding us, at first me and my friend chris mistook these as fleeting white tail deer. However instead of leaving the area this animal kept circling us something deer are not known for at all. This put us on edge and my brother and his friend the younger two in the group were losing composure, I decided to loop around and exit down a trail parallel to the one we entered on. I knew this trail very well and was confident on it due to the lack of tree top coverage, which allowed the moon light night to illuminate the trail just enough for me to have the upper hand in the event we were being stalked. About half way down the trail we all were stopped in our tracks at the sight of something that I never thought to see ever. At the base of my deer blind close to the exit of the woods was some creature I could not fully make out, but its activity was similar to that of a deer scraping the ground and leaves on the forest floor for food. Its color was not that of a deer but rather a pale off white, and it seemed hunched over and digging with hands not scraping with halves รข€™. In that very moment of pause my brave friend chris charged the creature since our flash light was k/o and we followed shortly behind him with haste. Within 15ft of the creature chris was stopped in his tracks and as where we in shear fright. It stood on two legs and faced us standing maybe 3-4 ft tall the light here was poor and hard to make out great details but it appeared humanoid and without and clothing and no body hair as we could tell. Its head was round much like our own but also bald, none of us could see its face or much of its body features. But if I had to compare it to something I have seen before it would look much like golem off of lord of the rings only more animal like and without hair. In that second we shared with the creature it was a shock to us and seemingly to it as well and before we could think to react it returned to all fours.